If you’re suffering the life-changing consequences of tooth loss, you’ve probably assumed that conventional dentures are your only realistic option for replacement teeth. Let us show you what’s possible when you trust top-notch dentist, Dr. Maltsberger, with your full-mouth reconstruction in Oologah, OK.
- A thorough explanation of our suggested treatment plan
- A written guarantee of our work for all major procedures
- A full mounting that includes a model of your teeth
- A plan to ensure your comfort and relaxation with dental sedation
- A fully-rebuilt smile that’s healthy, functional, and beautiful
Come and explore all of your innovative teeth replacement options! We will help you find the right solution to suit your health needs, smile goals, and your budget. Call 918-948-9990 to schedule a consultation.
Rehabilitate Your Mouth With Dental Implants
When you need to replace missing teeth, you’ll want to consider a solution that will result in the most lifelike aesthetic and functional results. Dental implants are unquestionably the superior option because they are designed to do the work of a natural tooth root, a feature you won’t find with stand-alone restorations. Implants fuse naturally to your jawbone for a bite that’s nearly as strong as that of real teeth, so you can eat all the foods you love and have peace of mind and confidence about your oral health and your smile.
Dr. Joe Maltsberger has decades of experience rebuilding smiles using the best materials and most innovative technology and techniques. He and our team can perform guided surgery to place and restore Nobel Biocare implants. This digital technology offers more precision and comfort than ever before. We can replace teeth with:
- Dental Crowns – While a full reconstruction of your mouth will likely involve multiple replacement teeth, we can restore one lost tooth by attaching a dental crown to a single implant.
- Implant-Supported Bridges – To replace several teeth, you may benefit most from a bridge that’s supported by dental implants. Unlike a conventional bridge, this method doesn’t require any modification to surrounding, healthy teeth.
- Dentures – Using state-of-the-art AvaDent digital technology, we can create incredibly strong, stunningly lifelike dentures that come with a warranty should they ever break or fail to give you full satisfaction! We also create dentures that can be retained or supported by dental implants according to your needs.
- All-on-4 and All-on-6 Implants – This groundbreaking technique for replacing a full arch of teeth involves the strategic placement of four or more tilted implants throughout your jawline that keep your restorations firmly in place.
You deserve a happy, healthy life where you can eat whatever you want and feel confident about your smile again. Let us help you get that back! Call Innovative Family Dentistry now at 918-948-9990 or contact us online to schedule a consultation for a full-mouth reconstruction in Oologah, OK.