At Innovative Family Dentistry, you’ll always find the treatment you need to repair damaged teeth or improve your smile’s appearance. But our top priority is to proactively keep your smile bright, healthy, and beautiful with general dentistry in Oologah, OK.
Visit us for comprehensive general dental care to:
- Lower your risk for decay, cavities, and gum disease
- Take care of oral health problems while they’re small
- Keep your teeth strong and stable for a lifetime
- Preserve dental function and the appearance of your smile
Innovative Family Dentistry provides quality dental treatments you need for a healthy mouth. Call us at 918-948-9990 for an appointment.
Prevent Oral Health Problems With General Dental Care
Dr. Joe Maltsberger has decades of training and experience that allow us to perform a number of life-changing dental procedures in Oologah. We can even fully reconstruct your smile after tooth loss with modern dental implant solutions.
Still, it’s best to prevent the need for such extensive treatment with a proactive approach to your dental care, starting with routine checkups and other preventive services:
- Dental Cleanings and Exams – During these visits, we’ll remove plaque and tartar buildup from your teeth and examine your mouth for signs of decay, cavities, and gum disease infection.
- Fluoride Treatments and Dental Sealants – Give your teeth an added layer of protection against bacteria that causes tooth decay and cavities with fluoride varnish and dental sealants. These are fast, simple, inexpensive ways to keep your oral health risks and restorative treatment costs low.
- Gum Disease Treatment – We can perform scaling and root planing to treat gum disease comfortably and effectively. This is a deeper cleaning technique that removes infection from around and under the gumline and smooths out any exposed tooth roots. We may need to see you for checkups more frequently until the gum disease is back under control.
- Custom Mouthguards – Professional mouthguards offer the best protection for athletes of high-impact contact sports, and they can also be used to improve breathing while you sleep. Talk to us about whether you or someone in your family might benefit from a custom mouthguard.