- Remove teeth that are causing problems
- Prepare for dental implants with a bone graft
- Find affordable ways to finance procedure costs
For some dental problems, the best way to keep your mouth healthy is to have a surgical procedure to remove troublesome teeth or make room for replacement teeth. While that may sound scary, it’s nothing to fear when you have top-notch, experienced dentist Dr. Joe Maltsberger to perform your oral surgery in Oologah, OK.
At Innovative Family Dentistry, we perform successful dental surgeries all the time to help patients:
- Find relief from painful teeth problems
- Preserve oral health and restore function
- Prevent complicated dental problems later
- Maintain a bright, healthy smile
If you’re experiencing any problems with your teeth or dental health and think you may need an oral surgical procedure, call us today at 918-948-9990 for an appointment.
Remove Troublesome Teeth & Replace Missing Teeth
While we do everything we can to help you keep your natural teeth for as long as possible, removing a tooth can sometimes be the best course of action to keep your mouth healthy. At Innovative Family Dentistry, the most common dental surgeries we recommend and perform are:
- Tooth Extractions – If a tooth has been too damaged by decay or infection, it’s sometimes best to remove it. It’s often part of a proactive approach that allows you and Dr. Maltsberger to stay in control of your oral health and have more options in how to go about restoring and replacing teeth that can’t be saved.
- Wisdom Teeth Removal – We can perform some wisdom teeth extractions here in our office, as they can often be more trouble than they’re worth. They’re a third set of molars that are often hard to reach and keep clean. Wisdom teeth also tend to create overcrowding, which can push your other teeth out of position. If you have impacted wisdom teeth, Dr. Maltsberger will refer you to a trusted specialist.
- Bone Grafts – If tooth loss has caused your jawbone to deteriorate, we can perform a bone graft to rebuild it so you can prepare for dental implants to replace missing teeth.
Dr. Maltsberger is a highly trained dentist who can easily recognize these kinds of situations and thoroughly explain every step of your treatment plan so you understand the process.
We will also go over all of our flexible financing and payment options so you can make informed, confident decisions about your dental care. Call Innovative Family Dentistry today at 918-948-9990 or fill out our online form to learn more or to schedule your oral surgery in Oologah, OK.