- Get the straight, beautiful smile you deserve
- Feel confident while wearing invisible aligners
- Achieve results faster than standard braces
For decades, the only way to straighten crooked teeth was to wear standard metal braces. While this is still an effective, time-tested orthodontic solution, you now have a more discreet alternative thanks to clear aligners in Oologah, OK!
When you let us realign your teeth with clear aligner therapy at Innovative Family Dentistry, you’ll appreciate the unique advantages of this option, like:
- Comfort – Avoid the discomfort of abrasive brackets and wires with aligners that feel smooth inside your mouth against your cheeks and lips. The pressure required to move your teeth is also gentler than that of traditional braces.
- Convenience – Instead of restricting certain foods or using special tools to clean your teeth, removable aligners allow you to maintain your usual diet and oral hygiene routines.
- Confidence – Unless you’re in middle school, you probably don’t want to wear metal braces for the next couple of years. Because the aligners are clear, they’re nearly invisible to everyone else, which will help you feel more confident throughout your treatment.
- Speed – Clear aligner therapy is better suited for minor malocclusions and slightly crooked teeth, which is why you’re able to achieve faster results than with normal braces. Patients can usually finish treatment in about a year.
Schedule a consultation with Dr. Maltsberger to see if this would be a good orthodontic solution for you! Call 918-948-9990 today for an appointment.
Improve Your Smile & Oral Health With Invisible Aligners
If your teeth overlap or your bite doesn’t line up the way it should, you’re at a higher risk for dental health problems. Bad oral bacteria will feast on all the food particles that hide in the extra nooks and crannies that crowded, crooked teeth create. It will also seize every opportunity to eat through microscopic weak spots and fractures in your tooth enamel, leading to cavities and oral infections.
That’s why orthodontic treatment can help you achieve better oral and overall health moving forward, as well as giving you the obvious advantage of a straighter, more attractive smile! With invisible aligners, adults and older teens who’ve been reluctant to get braces can still enjoy these benefits without making the usual sacrifices that come with wearing brackets and wires.
Find out if clear aligners in Oologah will give you the results you want! Call Innovative Family Dentistry now at 918-948-9990.