Your teeth are built to last, but that doesn’t mean they’re indestructible. When a tooth suffers damage or decay, you face oral health risks, dental pain, and an unsightly smile. But we can repair your damaged teeth with restorative dentistry in Oologah, OK.
At Innovative Family Dentistry, we use a variety of restorative treatments to:
- Relieve tooth pain and other dental discomfort
- Give back the full, comfortable function of your mouth
- Improve the appearance of visibly damaged teeth
- Prevent oral infections from spreading or returning
- Preserve your oral and overall health
Don’t suffer from dental pain or put your health at risk! Call 918-948-9990 now to schedule an appointment.
Get Your Healthy Smile Back With Restorative Dental Treatment
Our restorative dental treatments are designed to bring your bright, healthy smile back from big and small problems that might threaten your oral health. We rely on solutions like:
- Tooth Fillings – We want to restore damaged teeth without you, or anyone else, being able to tell you’ve had any dental work done. That’s why we only use tooth-colored fillings to treat cavities. Metal fillings, even for decayed teeth near the back of your mouth, can leave obvious dark spots that show when you smile, speak, or laugh. Our composite tooth fillings blend in naturally with your surrounding teeth so your smile stays bright.
- Dental Crowns – These restorations are used to cover, strengthen, and protect teeth that have suffered from extensive damage, decay, disease, and even discoloration. Crowns are durable and lifelike, so they will function like real teeth and preserve your natural-looking smile.
- Dental Bridges – Using a series of dental crowns bonded together, we can create a bridge to replace missing teeth and give you back a fully-functional, complete smile again!
- Root Canals – A root canal is often the best way to save an infected tooth and prevent the infection from spreading or returning. While this particular treatment has one of the worst reputations in dentistry, you have nothing to fear in the hands of Dr. Maltsberger! He performs root canals using state-of-the-art automated rotary technology for more comfortable, successful procedures.
- Dental Implants – We can anchor replacement teeth to dental implants for maximum bite strength and lasting oral health with guided surgical techniques for better precision.
- Dentures – We’re proud of our innovative technique for creating strong, lifelike dentures right here in our office that fit perfectly and last a lifetime!