From the very young to the young at heart, you can have the straight smile you’ve always wanted at any age with Oologah orthodontics at Innovative Family Dentistry! Dr. Joe Maltsberger is an experienced leader in revolutionary orthodontic techniques. He will suit the needs of patients of all ages who want to have:Dr. Joe Innovative Family Dentistry
- Cleaner, healthier teeth and gums
- Better bite alignment and oral function
- A straight, beautiful smile worth sharing
- Confidence in social and professional settings
It’s time to pursue the straight smile you want! Call 918-948-9990 to schedule an orthodontic consulation.
Choose An Orthodontic Solution That Works For You
Today, young children, teens, and adults all have a unique advantage when it comes to choosing orthodontic treatment. Thanks to groundbreaking changes in technology, Dr. Maltsberger offers more options for straightening crooked teeth.
At Innovative Family Dentistry, you can explore a variety of orthodontic solutions and choose the method that works best for your dental needs, smile goals, and budget:
- Ortho-Tain® – One of Oklahoma’s few providers of this revolutionary orthodontic technique, Dr. Maltsberger can straighten your child’s teeth without using braces at all! Ortho-Tain® is a proactive process that can begin as early as age 4 to guide a patient’s dental development. Your child’s permanent teeth erupt in a better position so that their bite and teeth line up properly and their smile is straight and beautiful without ever wearing braces!
- Clear Aligners – Instead of having brackets bonded to your teeth and pulled together by wires, adults and older teens are choosing clear aligners for more comfortable, convenient, and discreet treatment. With removable acrylic aligners, you don’t have to change your oral hygiene routine or diet. Since they’re nearly invisible, you won’t have to change your appearance, either!
- Clear Ceramic Braces – If brackets and wires are needed to realign your teeth, you can at least opt for less noticeable orthodontic treatment with clear ceramic braces. Designed to blend in with your smile, ceramic braces are especially made to match the color of your teeth so you don’t have to call attention to your orthodontics.
- Traditional Metal Braces – Still one of the most common orthodontic options available, traditional metal braces are an effective method for properly aligning teeth. With modern stainless steel brackets, archwires, and colorful band options, patients can enjoy the health and cosmetic benefits of this tried-and-true treatment more comfortably than ever before!
Enjoy Better Dental Health With Straight Teeth
While the primary objective for orthodontic patients is to cosmetically improve their smiles, a less obvious, but equally significant, benefit is to their dental health and function. Crooked, crowded, and overlapping teeth can all complicate oral hygiene, making it easier for harmful bacteria to hide out in your mouth and harder to effectively clean your teeth.
You can also suffer the consequences of malocclusion, like damaged tooth enamel and issues with the function of your jaw joint. That’s why straightening your teeth can result in better oral and overall health in the long run, along with a better-looking smile!