Cover Your Smile Flaws With Cosmetic Dental Solutions
A beautiful smile is an important feature we depend on to feel confident about our overall appearance, which is why pursuing cosmetic dental treatment can be a life-changing experience.
Here are a few of the ways we can cover up imperfections with your teeth and gums:
- Teeth Whitening – To remove deep, stubborn stains on your teeth, you’ll never find anything as effective from store-bought products as the results you get with professional teeth whitening treatment. We offer a powerful, safe option called KöR teeth whitening. We can remove any type of stain, including tetracycline and tobacco.
- Tooth Bonding – Cover small gaps, nicks, chips, and other teeth flaws with cosmetic bonding. We match a composite resin to blend in with your natural tooth color and use it to smooth over minor, but visible dental imperfections for a fresh new smile.
- Dental Veneers – Hide multiple teeth flaws with custom porcelain veneers, created especially for you. We’ll design them to fit comfortably over your teeth so your smile looks bright and flawless.
- Cosmetic Contouring – Sculpt misshapen teeth quickly and easily with cosmetic contouring. This is a painless solution that evens out the shape of your teeth for a more consistent, attractive smile.
- Gummy Smile Treatment – Gently remove excess gum tissue with gummy smile treatment. By moving your gumline up further, more of your teeth will show so your smile looks more balanced.
- Gum Recession Treatment – If periodontal infection has caused your gums to pull away from your teeth, we can provide gum recession treatment to restore your oral health, reinforce the stability of your teeth, and improve the appearance of your smile.
- Orthodontics – From traditional metal braces to faster, more discreet options, we offer several orthodontic solutions to suit your needs, goals, and budget!
An attractive, confident smile is waiting for you at Innovative Family Dentistry! Call us now at 1-918-443-2431 or contact us online to set up a consultation for cosmetic dentistry in Oologah, OK.