The consequences of adult tooth loss are widespread and devastating, not just to your appearance, but also to your oral function, health, and quality of life. Dr. Maltsberger and our team at Innovative Family Dentistry can help you avoid all of that by replacing your missing teeth with our modern dental implants in Oologah, OK.
Our tooth loss patients prefer implants because they are:
- Easy To Maintain – No soaking or scrubbing is required to maintain your implants and restorations. You just have to brush and floss each day as you normally would.
- Like Real Teeth – Implants provide a bite strength that’s closer to natural teeth than any other replacement option. That means you’ll once again be able to chew your food easily and thoroughly for better nutrition and digestion and more enjoyable eating!
- Secure – Removable dentures that require messy adhesives to stay put tend to be unreliable, which can make you feel anxious and insecure about eating and socializing. But implants are placed inside your jaw so they can naturally fuse with the bone before they’re attached to your new teeth. This gives you peace of mind knowing your teeth will stay locked in place!
- Lasting – Teeth implants are a permanent solution, unlike conventional dentures and other restorations. With proper care, they should last the rest of your life. We also provide a written guarantee for all major procedures, so you can feel comfortable about your treatment plan.
- Life-Changing – Because implants allow you to eat all the foods you love and feel more confident about your smile, it truly is a life-changing tooth replacement solution. Your health and quality of life outlook improves significantly when you have teeth that are locked in place with implants!
To find out if you’d be a good candidate for teeth implants, call 918-948-9990 for an appointment at Innovative Family Dentistry.
Choose The Best Implant Solution For You
Dr. Joe Maltsberger is a highly-trained, experienced dentist who places and restores implants using only the best materials and advanced techniques. We trust Nobel Biocare dental implant solutions, the gold standard among hundreds of other manufacturers.
We offer a three year warranty on dental implants placed in our office. Should your implant fail, the costs you paid for your placement (and restoration, if applicable), will be applied to your re-implantation or new tooth restoration.
You’re also at an advantage at our Oologah practice because of our guided surgery that ensures exact implant placement without incisions for more comfortable, successful procedures. We can use our advanced technology to replace missing teeth in a variety of ways:
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – For a single lost tooth or several missing teeth, dental crowns and bridges can be used in conjunction with implants for a stronger bite, more longevity, and the preservation of your remaining healthy teeth.
- Dental Implant Dentures – If you’ve lost a full arch of teeth, we can attach overdentures to two or more implants for better security and function than traditional removable dentures.
- All-on-4 and All-on-6 Implants – This is an innovative option that strategically places four or six implants, depending on your needs, into your jaw in a tilted position to get maximum bone support for your replacement teeth.
We can help you choose the most advantageous, cost effective way to complete your smile! Call Innovative Family Dentistry today at 918-948-9990 or fill out our online form to schedule a consultation for dental implants in Oologah, OK.